What’s your idea of a good day?
- Well, to the best of my knowledge, a good day is a kind of greeting. People say ‘have a good day‘ and I perceive that they are wishing me a good day; whatever that means to me.
What’s the worst thing a man can do to a woman?
- Generally speaking, the worst thing a man can do to a woman is to treat her like she’s nothing special. Seriously. But then again, that’s like the worst thing you can do to anyone. So maybe the worst thing a man or a woman can do to a woman is to treat her like she’s not human.
What’s the first thing you do when you get home?
- That’s a popular trick question and the answer is supposed to be that I open my door first when I get home. But my door is really high-tech and I don’t need to open it. It opens of its own accord once I step in front of it – it is programmed to do that. So the first thing I do when I get home is to drop my bag, sink into my sofa and say ‘hmmm…’ (Because my sofa is really soft and comfortable)
What’s the hardest question you’ve ever been asked?
- I hate people asking me this question because, really, how am I supposed to compile all the questions I’ve ever been asked, and then filter by difficulty to arrive at the topmost difficult. Can’t.
What’s one word that will never be found in your vocabulary?
- If I say it, doesn’t that defeat the purpose?
(Visited 8 times, 1 visits today)