Shoulda, Woulda, Coulda
Tell us about something you know you should do… but don’t
Something? How about I give you a list of things
- Read my bible every day and gist at least one person what I read.
- Work out, have 6 packs, learn make up and slay.
- Read my notes after every lecture and test myself.
- Improve on my saving and stop turning up when I feel like?
- Tell people I love them more often… and with a serious face.
- Deep condition, steam and (whatever else the Naturalistas say we should do)
- Follow Success and do incognito on BBM and make them miss me.
- Reply all my whatsapp messages (sorry guys)
- Write tons of amazing scripts!
- Travel the world and live la vida loca… #Anticipate though.
- Create job opportunities for people who want to work and be the coolest boss ever
- Realize that people don’t really like cool bosses and so be the most respected boss ever
- Improve on my handwriting before my children arrive
- Start my dance classes with Bosayo.
- Fix my laptop because this Final Year Project life is looking real
- Learn to fix things with screwdrivers, because I have been brainwashed to think that using a screwdriver to fix stuff is too damn cool
- Invest in better clothing… by expending wisdom in stealing them from Bosayo
- Perfect my use of the cutlery (what? Stop looking at me like that)
- WRITE AN ARTICLE ABOUT JOHN JACKSON!! (I’ve been promising for too long)
- Finish reading Outliers before Success does. I have to be a consistent winner.
- Write and send PJ some articles
- Read Ife Onachukwu Ogunbufunmi’s award winning, well-researched article
- Not spend as much time on Twitter and Instagram
- Fix and plan a date with Tope Coker
- Read more… way more than my father!
- Give myself a treat to a professional massage… *exhales in anticipated pleasure*
- Be more seriou… hahaha. Nah.
- Stop bothering my readers with my personal to-do list
- Find who I’ll crash their Valentine’s Day romance… I really just want ice cream and chicken, that’s all.